Over the course of this two-day long retreat to you have the opportunity to enrich and enliven your knowledge about caring holistically for your female body through nutrition, herbalism, uterine massage, ceremonies, and more
We will be gathered together from 10am - 6pm each day, during which time we will be learning, experiencing, and practicing the women's medicine teachings surrounding wellness and self-care.
Although we will not be physically gathered together on Saturday evening, we ask that participants try to make mindful choices so as to be fully receptive for teachings on Sunday.
The venue is at a beautiful retreat-style location within 15 minutes of downtown Asheville, with ample space for us to interact with the medicinal plants and elements of Nature we will be learning about.
- Medicinal baths and yoni steams
- DIY natural skin/ hair care treatments (including make n' take projects)
- Basic fiber spinning and weaving (drop spindle and loom)
- Holistic nutrition
- Exercises for promoting and maintaining the muscle tone of the vaginal walls and pelvic floor
- Traditional Indigenous feminine customs including songs, storytelling, and ceremonies.