This online course is designed for any woman who would benefit from further wisdom about how to care for her body, mind, and spirit through nourishing traditional self-care practices.
Your Original Instructions teachers Brittany Jade Gelinas, Rachael Henrichsen, Christine Mcardle-Oquendo, and guest speakers from around the world deliver lessons centered around the everyday self-care practices which enhance our vitality and longevity as women. These teachings include training in herbalism, nutrition, yoga, Chinese medicine, traditional indigenous self-care practices, and more.
In a world with so much disregard for the sacred, we offer this course on women's medicine with the prayer that through these classes your true self is nourished and fortified.
- Bowspring yogic posture
- Chinese Medicine acupressure and MOXA techniques
- Medicinal baths and yoni steams
- DIY natural skin/ hair care and anti-aging treatments
- Holistic nutrition
- Exercises for promoting and maintaining the muscle tone of the vaginal walls and pelvic floor
- Traditional Indigenous feminine customs including songs and storytelling
- 10 hour-long online classes which arrive in your email inbox each week, and consist of video, text, images, questions, relevant resources, and exercises
- 1.5 hours total of guided reading and journaling
- 1 hour total of live (web) classroom learning
- 30 minutes of personal integration (over the phone) coaching at the conclusion of your course.