*Pay your $60 deposit to reserve your spot today
Original Instructions School is proud to now be offering our comprehensive and well-rounded Doula Certification Program in Santa Fe, New Mexico!
Our impeccably thorough Doula Certification program is designed with a commitment to equipping our students with an expansive knowledge of both the biological process of birth as well as with an active connection to the wisdom of grandmothers past regarding women's reproductive health.
During this two day workshop, Original Instructions teacher Brittany Jade Gelinas will train and inform attendees how to support, nourish and advocate for mothers and their families during
Students receiving their Original Instructions Birth Doula Certification are also taught to;
- Practice herbal medicine and make medicinal spritzers, balms, baths, remedies and more
- Address and care for a history of sexual trauma with clients
- Support women experiencing a miscarriage or stillbirth
- Advocate for the reproductive rights of clients
- Practice traditional uterine massage when applicable
At The Vitamin Fox in Chico, CA October 20th and 21st, 2018 from 9am to 5pm Cost: $360 $330 early bird (register...
Doula Certification Training for Pregnancy, Labor, and Birth April 28th and 29th, 2018 in Asheville, North Carolina Cost: $330 *Pay your $60 deposit...
Málaga, Spain May 3rd and 4th, 2019 Formación de...