Original Instructions School is proud to now be offering our comprehensive and well-rounded Doula Certification Program in the beautiful mountain town of Asheville, NC!
Our impeccably thorough Doula Certification program is designed with a commitment to equipping our students with an expansive knowledge of both the biological process of birth as well as with an active connection to the wisdom of grandmothers past regarding women's reproductive health.
During this two day workshop, Original Instructions teacher Brittany Jade Gelinas will train and inform attendees how to support, nourish and advocate for mothers and their families during
Students receiving their Original Instructions Birth Doula Certification are also taught to;
- Practice herbal medicine and make medicinal spritzers, balms, baths, remedies and more
- Address and care for a history of sexual trauma with clients
- Support women experiencing a miscarriage or stillbirth
- Advocate for the reproductive rights of clients
- Practice traditional uterine massage when applicable
* To read more about what this training and our Birth Doula Certification involves please click here.
Cost: $330 or $280 if you register before March 15th, 2018
*Pay your $60 deposit to reserve your spot today
At The Vitamin Fox in Chico, CA October 20th and 21st, 2018 from 9am to 5pm Cost: $360 $330 early bird (register...
In Santa Fe, New Mexico May 11th and 12th, 2019 from 9 am to 5 pm Cost: $360 $330 early bird (register before...
In Albuquerque, New Mexico in May 3rd and 4th, 2019 Original Instructions School is proud to be offering our Doula Certification Program in Albuquerque, New Mexico in the Spring If 2019! ...