Original Instructions School is proud to now be offering our comprehensive Doula Certification Program in a retreat-style format which allows students to receive both their Birth and Postpartum Doula Certifications as an entire educational continum while experiencing the inspirational beauty of the Icelandic country side.
Our impeccably thorough Doula Certification program is designed with a commitment to equipping our students with an expansive knowledge of both the biological process of birth as well as with an active connection to the wisdom of grandmothers past regarding women's reproductive health.
Join our Original Instructions School Founder Brittany Jade, along with other local guest speakers,
for an unforgettable opportunity to expand your journey as an Original Instructions Doula while nourishing yourself with restorative Winter practices.
The Doula program we are offering in Iceland will be a retreat style certification training, which includes three medicinal meals per day, and cozy eco lodgings in prime view of the Northern Lights !
Because this certification program is four days in length, we will have the opportunity to complete both our Birth and Postpartum Doula trainings along with other detailed information about accommodating women throughout the menses and menopause.
During this four-day long Doula immersion program you will receive:
- Original Instructions Birth Doula Certification Training
- Original Instructions Postpartum Doula Certification Training
- Additional 4 hours of training in the preparation of medicinal meals and nourishing teas
- 2 Balancing MOXA Treatments
- 1 Clarifying divination session (optional)
- Woman Honoring Ceremomy
This retreat style certification includes:
- 4 nights and 4 days of lodging in Selfoss, Iceland which is located about an hour Reykjavik and is in prime viewing location for the Northern Lights
- Daily access to our group’s personal geothermal hot tub
- 3 Medicinal meals per day, made from whole local foods
- Transportation to and from Reykjavik to our lodging in Selfoss.
Includes food, lodging, and certification fees for both your Birth and Postpartum Doula Certificates.
Whether you’re a seasoned birth-worker or just beginning your practice with this Original Instructions Doula immersion is sure to offer you refreshing information and insight.
Students receiving their Original Instructions Birth and Postpartum Doula Certification are also taught to;
- Practice herbal medicine and make medicinal spritzers, balms, baths, remedies and more
- Address and care for a history of sexual trauma with clients
- Support women experiencing a miscarriage or stillbirth
- Advocate for the reproductive rights of clients
- Practice traditional uterine massage when applicable
For further information about our Doula Certification program read about it here or contact us directly by emailing Brittany@OriginalInstructionsSchool.com
At The Vitamin Fox in Chico, CA October 20th and 21st, 2018 from 9am to 5pm Cost: $360 $330 early bird (register...
Doula Certification Training for Pregnancy, Labor, and Birth April 28th and 29th, 2018 in Asheville, North Carolina Cost: $330 *Pay your $60 deposit...
In Santa Fe, New Mexico May 11th and 12th, 2019 from 9 am to 5 pm Cost: $360 $330 early bird (register before...