*Pay your $60 deposit to register today!
Original Instructions School is proud to now be offering our Postpartum and Doula Certification Program in the serene countryside surrounding Asheville, North Carolina!
Our impeccably thorough Doula Certification program is designed with a commitment to equipping our students with an expansive knowledge of both the biological process of birth as well as with an active connection to the wisdom of grandmothers past regarding women's reproductive health.
During this two day workshop, Original Instructions teacher Brittany Jade Gelinas along with local guest speakers will train and inform attendees how to support, nourish and advocate for mothers and their families during
- The Postpartum Period
- The First Year
Students receiving their Original Instructions Postpartum and Lactation Doula Certification are also taught to;
- Practice herbal medicine and make medicinal spritzers, balms, baths, remedies and more
- Address and care for a history of sexual trauma with clients
- Support women experiencing a miscarriage or stillbirth
- Advocate for the reproductive rights of clients
- Practice traditional uterine massage when applicable
Sign Up For Our Newsletter And Receive Updates About Our Upcoming Events